For an international client we are looking for an enthusiastic, independent candidate who enjoys supporting the Real Estate team!
To support the Real Estate team in the coordination of real estate transactions & Projects. You are the point person and interface for Real Estate stakeholders of the clients portfolio in Europe and their outside service providers. You will also assist in the coordination of medium sized projects.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Support the regional RE team in coordinating data and document flows related to the relevant RE processes, also across functions and with outsourced providers (brokers, tenants, landlords, Facility suppliers)
- Effectively coordinating communication with stakeholders and your keen attention to detail are vital to successfully manage underlying processes and accurately report findings to the Country Leads.
- Responsible for real estate property, transaction and project data and supporting in document flow:
- Coordinate internally and with real estate service providers, to ensure the accuracy and completeness of data input into the real estate database; act on corrections through appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensure that mandatory documents and processes are being followed (e.g. assignment letters, NPS surveys, @investors, etc.)
- Support the managing agent team to manage and coordinate small and medium sized project like moves, office refurbishments, events and renovations.
- Support the RE team, specifically the Real Estate Market Leads, in program managing the transactions and projects:
- Creating a feasible timeline based on the magnitude of the project, in coordination with the respective stakeholders
- Assist IMS with RFS, RFP and assist in approval process of engagement forms for a new real estate transaction or projects
Achieve operational objectives by preparing and initiating weekly portfolio calls with Market Leads; highlight risks or issues and continuously monitor deliverables to ensure project is on track.
- Request market info from Real Estate Service providers.
- Responsible for supporting Regional Head of Real Estate in the preparation of Monthly and Quarterly reports.
- Coordination of legal documents: Work with lease admin and local financial control to insure all legal documents are in the Lease Admin. system. Monitor/Manage the chopping of documents.
- Manage the real estate appraisal process:
- Send the Engagement Surveys to the Stakeholders, Project reports, end of project Surveys and upload all documents in Planon,
- Monitor the Financial processes for Transactions and Projects:
- Administrative tasks like PO creation, invoices and payment processes with Procurement and Finance teams and keeping data up to date in Planon.
- Good understanding of the general real estate processes, value chain and the company’s goals, in order to support the Real Estate country leads effectively and pro-actively
- Become a supportive strength in the Managing agent team to help the real estate team manage their real estate portfolio according to strategic goals
Support the business by managing incoming project requests in a structured way and be able to coordinate with stakeholders and suppliers to strive for optimal service delivery of these projects.
Personal Background & Interpersonal Skills:
The job holder should ideally have:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, Facility Management or Real Estate managent
- Around 3 years of experience in administration or project management support
- Proven ability to work autonomously with strong interpersonal skills and drive for getting things done
- Ability to influence projects & change, always acting with business integrity
- Ability to process large amounts of data
- Fluent English language is a must
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and able to prioritise;
- Competent in using Microsoft Office suite;
- Familiarity with working across different cultures and country locations;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Dutch.
- Proactive attitude and have experience in customer relationship management;
- Good organisation and multi-tasking skills;
- Approachable and committed to team working;
- Flexible approach to workload and working hours;
- Some experience in Real Estate or Brokerage
Bachelors degree in Facility or Real Estate Management